The Male Beginner's Elusive E-Stim Orgasm
Have you seen?
- Braxton's Infamous Quickies
- E-Stim In A Nutshell
- Easy Kit Selector
- Express Lane Kit Tour
- Female Stimulation Guide
- Guide To Our Products
- Male Stimulation Guide
- Our Most Popular Products
Show me a kit for:
- Kegel Muscles
- Anal Sphincter
- Penis & Scrotum Only
- Prostate Only
- Combo: Penis, Prostate, Scrotum
- Build Your Own Kit!
- Show me all of your products!
Not every man has an easy time with his first e-stim orgasm. Should this happen to you, our first piece of advice is to forget any concerns you may have about whether you have chosen the right configuration or placement. Just ask yourself a simple question: did the stim feel good? Most likely, it did, and you're ready to move past that potential problem.
In our ebook, Currently Aroused: Your Guide To Great E-Stim Orgasms, we recommend a beginner configuration of a CurrentLoop placed behind the head of the penis. This configuration offers a far more intense stimulation than that afforded by sticky pads.
Let's talk about the orgasmic differences between men and women. It might just be that the ladies have already learned a thing or two that could fill in the missing pieces of your puzzle.
Once they've had their first serious masturbation, most men have grown up with the knowledge that an orgasm is an automatic response to a few strokes of the penis. Of course, depending upon where you are in the aging process, you may have also discovered that with additional years comes the need for more and more strokes. Such is life! The "center" of the male orgasm in ordinary sex is the head of the penis: it engorges more and more with stimulation, progressing to an almost painful sensitivity with the approaching orgasm. Most men characterize the feeling of the orgasm from ordinary sex as external.
The female climax, on the other hand, is less "automatic" and tends to take longer in its arrival. Even for women whose orgasm is clitoral, the perceived center of the orgasm is internal. Obviously, for women whose orgasm is vaginal (or g-spot), the center of their feelings has to be internal. For either type of orgasm, most women find that a mental focus is required to make the climax happen.
What women have already learned about their orgasm makes them candidates for a faster transition to e-stim. We offers some points (some borrowed from the ladies) you need to think about on your way to your first stim orgasm:
- Unlike ordinary sex, the male stim climax feels more internal. You will probably feel prostate sensations as the orgasm approaches. True orgasmic feelings progress from somewhere inside, moving up the penis at the last instant.
- With no friction against the penis head, stim feels good, but it's also an unfamiliar feeling that requires some time to explore. There's nothing wrong with using masturbation as a "fall-back" option. It can help your body and mind make the successful transition to e-stim, because it helps to train your mind that e-stim is sexual.
- In ordinary sex, some men aggressively "chase" their orgasm to achieve as much intensity as possible. Women have already learned that a great orgasm requires patience with no chasing...it has to come to you. Learn to be a sponge...just relax and absorb all of the good feelings your stim provides. You will not be the first to discover that the best stim orgasms happen with very little warning.
- While stimming, you will have waves of orgasmic feelings, many, many times before the orgasm arrives. It's easy for a beginner to mistake each wave for an approaching orgasm, thereby setting himself up for unnecessary fatigue and frustration from chasing after it.
- One of the first reliable signs of approaching orgasm is the innate desire for rhythmic pelvic movement. Because of men's role in intercourse, beginners tend to emulate intercourse movement, expending far too much energy in the process. Instead, use a very compact, grinding motion that will enhance the internal feelings of the stim.
- Total male stimulation!
If you only learn one thing from the above points, it bears repeating that you can't chase a stim orgasm. Do your best to maintain a laid-back attitude. When the climax does happen, you will be amazed at how little warning precedes it.
Men: Why Your Penis Deserves A CurrentLoop!
- Corona stim! The best sex feelings come from your corona...the ridge behind the penis head. Pads don't touch it! Get the full stim from a CurrentLoop!
- No erection? No problem! Soft or hard, you'll savor the orgasm!
- One smooth ride! Fits nice and snug! Feels like it belongs!
- Scrotum stim! Pure stimulation from your penis down into your balls!
- Stim for hours! Long after pads fall off, your CurrentLoop is still doing its job!
- Works wet or dry! Roll on a condom and stim on the go!
- Share the fun! Stim her clitoris and enjoy the show!
Men: It's Time For Prostate Pleasure!
- The orgasm! Feel the prostate difference!
- Milk it to the last drop! You'll feel like a new man!
- You might even feel new wood! A CurrentLoop can boost that feeling!
- Better sex! Upgrade your intercourse!
- It's easy! Prostate stim is just a starter kit away!
- The TOTAL male stim! Step up to the Man's E-Stim Kit for a combo penis / prostate stim!
- Your ultimate milking! Get it with Braxton's Advanced Prostate Power E-Stim Kit!
- The bedroom revolution! You'll both enjoy the Deluxe Couple's E-Stim Kit!
Popular Prostate Kits
Other Articles Of Interest:
NEW! Try Our Easy Kit Selector